SURFACE DISINFECTION: INTRODUCING THE T-1000 DISINFECTION COBOT
Effective Antiviral Surface Disinfectant Device | Safe to Use | Trusted Decontamination Technology
The T-1000 is a UV disinfection cobot that kills 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and pathogens – including the Coronavirus.
Originally developed for use in hospitals, the recent pandemic has highlighted a need for ultra-violet disinfection in all places people go.
With a 360-degree disinfection radius, the T-1000 is able to sterilise all of the surfaces within an indoor space to lab standards.
Essential Sanitisation Of Surfaces
The most common ways that viruses and bacteria are transmitted within a public or work environment are:
- Surface Transmission: Bacteria and viruses can pass from one person to another when someone touches their face shortly after touching a surface that has recently been contaminated. Surface transmission is more easily prevented than airborne transmission, by safety precautions such as wearing face coverings, washing hands regularly and avoiding touching the face. However – although contamination drops over time, bacteria and viruses can survive for days on surfaces. COVID-19 has been known to survive for over 28 days outside of the human body.
- The Spread of Airborne Pathogens: Particles are transferred from person-to-person when an infected person talks, coughs, sneezes, sings or even breathes and an as yet uninfected person breathes them in. Airborne transmission is extremely difficult to avoid when an infected person shares space with healthy people. Masks and face coverings do not prevent airborne transmission, only reduce its likelihood, lessening the radius and directions in which particles are spread by breath.
How UV Surface Disinfection Works
UV-C is a type of ultra-violet light, a form of electromagnetic radiation.
Artificially emitted, UV-C is absorbed by proteins and causes damage to DNA and RNA, meaning that micro-organisms are unable to replicate, killing bacteria and disease pathogens.
Very low doses of UV-C light are required to kill pathogens; UV-C is highly effective as a disinfectant.
The T-1000 can disinfect all of the surfaces in an area within minutes.
Prevent The Spread: Cleaning Procedure
Ideal for multi-room environments, the T-1000 can be moved from room to room to complete its cleaning cycle.
Due to the high power of the UV light, no people or animals can be present in the area during cleaning.
The T-1000 has a simple four-step cleaning process:
- Placement:First, the operator moves the T-1000 to the required location. Easy to the operate, with an ergonomic handle, the cobot is can be operated using an app.
- Set-Up:The operator connects to the cobot via Wifi using the tablet app. Before running the pre-stored disinfection cycle, the operator completes the necessary safety checklist.
- Cycle:Once the operator has left the area, the cleaning cycle begins. UV-C light is emitted from the cobot in a 360-degree radius, killing 99.99% of bacteria or viruses within the room.
- Next Area:Once the cleaning cycle is complete, the operator is notified via the app and can now move the T-800 to the next cleaning area, where the process restarts.
The Hunter UV team will provide full safety training to any person responsible for operating the T-1000 disinfection cobot.
The needs of your environment will be assessed and you will be shown how to program the optimal cleaning cycle.
Who Can Benefit From UV Surface Disinfection?
Offering both air disinfection and surface disinfection, the T-1000 allows you to build UV disinfection into regular cleaning routines and is particularly useful for businesses trying to keep their staff and customers safe.
There has never been a better time to invest in disinfection – UV-C technology could be the difference between your business surviving or not.
A good investment to make, it is a vital piece of UV technology that will allow your business to operate as usual as it minimises risk as it eliminates 99.99% of deadly and dangerous viruses, pathogens and bacteria.